For all regular medical appointments or if you have health questions, call the clinic during regular business hours 9:00 am to 1:00 pm Monday to Friday.
****Sick notes, forms, vaccinations or prescription renewals will not be completed on evenings and weekends.
When should I go to the emergency room?
ou should use a hospital's emergency department for very serious or life-threatening problems. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, don't wait! Call 911 or go to your nearest hospital emergency room:
- Chest pain
- Severe abdominal pain
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Sudden dizziness
- Loss of coordination or balance
- Sudden blurred vision
- Numbness in the face, arm or leg
- Sudden, severe headache
- Deep cuts or bleeding that won't stop
- Coughing up or vomiting blood
- Severe burns
Walk In Medi Care Clinic welcomes all referrals. Please reach us at 407-237-0900